|Tuition Fee Waiver* based on total GPA of SSC and HSC or equivalent exams (without 4th subject)||Permanent Campus||Required CGPA/ SGPA at MIU Exams|
|Waiver||Per credit||Total Fee|
|Regular fees without waiver||0%||1500/-||3,46,000/-||0.00|
|GPA 7.50 - 7.99||15%||1500/-||3,14,500/-||2.90|
|GPA 8.00 - 8.49||20%||1500/-||3,04,000/-||3.00|
|GPA 8.50 - 8.99||25%||1500/-||2,93,500/-||3.10|
|GPA 9.00 - 9.49||35%||1500/-||2,72,500/-||3.30|
|GPA 9.50 - 9.99||60%||1500/-||2,20,000/-||3.50|
*Other charges (Exam. fees, Library fees, Development fees & Co-curricular fees )
|Spring||January - June|
|Fall||July - December|
Minimum credit requirement per semester : 9 Credits
the waiver based on SSC & HSC or equivalent exams will be continued for first 1 year without considering required CGPA/SGPA at MIU Examinations. After 1 year such waiver will be continued based on maintenance of the required CGPA/SGPA at MIU examinations.
Students have to pay the required fees/charges of any semester in 3 (three) installments.
1) The students will pay admission fee Tk. 16000/- and Tk. 15000/- as semester fee at the time of admission.
2) 80% of total fees/charges of the semester has to be paid before the mid-term examination.
3)The remaining fees/charges (if any) has to be paid before the final examination of the semester.
1) The remaining fees/charges (if any) has to be paid before the final examination of the semester.
2) Tk. 25,000/- has to be paid during registration. If the applicable fees/charges are less than Tk. 25,000/-, the student may pay Tk. 15,000/- at the time of registration.
3) 80% of total fees/charges of the semester has to be paid before the mid-term examination.
4)The remaining fees/charges (if any) has to be paid before the final examination of the semester.
1) 3(three) copies of recent passport size Photographs
2) Photocopies of SSC, HSC or equivalent Transcripts
3) Photocopies of SSC, HSC or equivalent Certificates/Testimonials