After completing his graduation from the University of Dhaka, Jiaor Rahman Munshi joined the International Finance Corporation (IFC) as “Project Law Officer at the E-registry of Laws” organized in collaboration with the Board of Investment (BOI) and the Regulatory Reforms Commission (RRC) and served there from 1st September 2008 to 30th July 2009. Later on he was appointed as Lecturer at the Department of Law in Bangladesh Islami University. On 28th August 2010, he joined the Department of Law at Manarat International University as a Lecturer. On 4th April 2014 he was appointed as Senior Lecturer. Meanwhile, he served as an Adjunct Faculty Member at the Department of Law in International Islamic University, Chittagong (Dhaka Campus) from 25th March 2012 to 2014. On 10th October 2016, he was appointed as Assistant Professor at the Department of Law of Manarat International University. From 10th November 2017 onwards, he has been serving as the Head of the Department of Law.
1. Abū Ḥanīfa’s Methodology of Systematic Exposition of Law with Reference to Islamization of Laws
2. ইসলামি বাণিজ্যিক আইনের রিবার পরিধি একটিপর্যালোচনা [Extent of Riba in the Commercial Law of Islam: An Overview]
3. Islamic Law: Can it be applied upon the non-Muslim citizens?
4. Homicide in Islamic Law and Conventional Law as Applied In Bangladesh: A Comparative Analysis
Books / Publication:
1. রাসূলেরচোখেদুনিয়া [A Bangla translation of Kitab al-Zuhd of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal]
2. মৃত্যুথেকেকিয়ামাত [A Bangla translation of Isbat Azabil Qabr of Imam Baihaqi]
3. আল্লাহরউপরতাওয়াক্কুল [A Bangla translation of Al-Tawakkul of Imam ibn Abid Dunya]
4. আপনারপ্রয়োজনআল্লাহকেবলুন [A Bangla translation of Al-Kalim al-Tayyib of Imam Ibn Taymiyyah]